Former atheist Lee Strobel investigated Christianity in order to disprove it, but surprisingly came to believe it was true based on the evidence.
- The Lee Strobel Center for Evangelism and Applied Apologetics: www.strobelcenter.com
- Is God Real?
- The Case for Christ
- The Case for Faith
- The Case for the Creator
- The Case for Heaven
- Spiritual Mismatch with Leslie Strobel
- The Unexpected Adventure with Mark Mittleberg
- many others
Resources mentioned by Lee:
- Simon Greenleaf, The Testimony of the Evangelists: The Gospels Examined by the Rules of Evidence
- Albert Schweitzer, The Quest of the Historical Jesus
- Norman Geisler, Roots of Evil
- J.I. Packer, I Want to Be a Christian and Knowing God
- Josh McDowell, Evidence that Demands a Verdict and More Than a Carpenter
- John Stott, Basic Christianity
- Frank Morrison, Who Moved the Stone?
- C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity and Screwtape Letters
- John Warwick Montgomery, Where is History Going: Essays in Support of the Historical Truth of Christ, The Is God Dead? Controversy, How Do We Know that There’s a God?
- G.K. Chesterton, The Everlasting Man
- Thomas Aquinas, The Summa Theologica
- Blaise Pascal, Pensees’
- Francis Schaeffer, The God Who was There
- Bertrand Russell, Why I’m Not a Christian
For information for CSLI events and resources, visit www.cslewisinstitute.org