There is often a presumption that religion is irrational, far from truth and reason. In today’s episode, Philip Vander Elst describes his “journey of discovery” from atheism to an intellectually-grounded Christian belief.
Find out more about Philip and his writings at www.bethinking.org/author/philip-vander-elst
- C.S. Lewis’s books: Mere Christianity, Miracles
- C.S. Lewis essay “On Obstinacy in Belief”
- N. Geisler and F. Turek: I Don’t Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist
- J. Lenox: God’s Undertaker: Has Science Buried God?
- L. Strobel: The Case for Christ (book and film); The Case for a Creator