Former atheist Renee Leonard Kennedy left the God of her youth behind for what she thought was a more enticing life. After years of atheism, she was surprised to find both intellectual and spiritual reasons to believe.
Resources by Renee:
- Website: https://www.reneeleonardkennedy.com
- Book: After the Flowers Die – Encouragement for Walking through Life After Loss
- Podcast: Moral Tea – Spilling the moral tea on culture, taboo topics, and grey areas. A podcast exposing the artificial sweeteners of the world by multi-gen duo Renee Leonard Kennedy and Anna Gray Smith.
- Moral Tea Podcast Instagram: @moralteapodcast
Resources mentioned by Renee:
- The Case for Christ, Lee Strobel
- Cold Case Christianity, J. Warner Wallace, https://coldcasechristianity.com/
- Alex McFarland, apologist
- Bible app – https://www.e-sword.net/
For information regarding C.S. Lewis Institute resources and events, visit www.cslewisinstitute.org
For more stories about atheist and skeptics conversion to Christianity, visit www.sidebstories.com